Thursday, September 25, 2008

PRAISE THE LORD!


After several years of a “draught,” we are proud to re-introduce Yuengling Lord Chesterfield Ale back on draft! This is a much anticipated return of one of our classic beer brands. LCA represents the true heritage of America’s Oldest Brewery, since it’s one of our original flavors that we began brewing back in 1829.

Ale taps are popping up in on-premise accounts all over Pennsylvania and beyond. Even in many home kegerators! This is a brand that has an extremely loyal following. If you haven’t experienced the distinct flavor of a Lord Chesterfield Ale – delighted in the sweet maltiness… savored the lingering herbal bitterness – try one today! Ask for Yuengling Lord Chesterfield Ale at a bar near you. We invite you to sample one of our very best craft-style beers.

And please share your Chetty stories! Click on the Comments link below and let us know where you enjoy a Yuengling LCA. Everyone seems to have an Ale story. We want to hear from you. Cheers!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time! Just reading this makes me thirsty!

Anonymous said...

Hark the herald Angels sing!

The second coming of the Lord!

Anonymous said...

Hallelujah, the Lord is now upon us!!! Running out immediately to get a cold one!

Anonymous said...

Thats great! I love mixing Lord Chesterfield Ale with Yuengling Porter as a half n half. I cant wait to get it on draft at a bar.

Anonymous said...

Wish you sold it in my state... Love your beer, but can't get it in RI, which is close to PA...

hawg60 said...

Please Lord, bring me a Yuengling here in Boston. With the traiterous Budweiser selling us out for a few more sheckles, we need salvation in Beantown. Look to the Northeast Mr. Yuengling we are waiting.

Anonymous said...

I became a Yuengling convert years ago after visitng friends in PA. Please bring your beer into Massachusetts/New England. Brief tasts durting trips to the mid-atlantic is not enough!

Anonymous said...

I hadn't drunk a Chesterfield for years. This is a very well balanced beer. Hoppy and refreshing. No need to scrape off your tongue when finished. More bars need to put it on tap.

Anonymous said...

Man I wish I wouldn't have to drive 30 miles south to Florida just to buy the new brew...or any Yuengling for that fact. BRING YUENGLING TO GEORGIA!!!

Brian Cain Online said...

Got the craving while I was in SC last month. Now I'm out. BRING YUENGLING TO GEORGIA!

Anonymous said...

I'm tired of stock piling Yuengling every time in make a trip back to the 'burgh. Yuengling has a lot of fans in Georgia. BRING YUENGLING TO GEORGIA! We want all styles, but barebones minimum is the lager and black & tan (bottles of course). Thanks in advance. Loyal Yuengling drinker since discovering at Edinboro in 1991.

Anonymous said...

Bring Yuengling to GA.....What gives?

Anonymous said...

What about West VA???!!!???

Anyone else in WV in dire need of some LAGER!!??

Anonymous said...

Please bring Yuengling to Ga! I am having to stock up when I visit the states around me. It sounds like it would be worth your time to check it out. There is an entire website devoted to the revolution. Make it happen!

Anonymous said...

I have only drank two of these beers in my life. And I loved it, Yuengling is the best beer I have ever had and now I can't get my hands on one because it's not sold in OH or KY. Please bring Yuengling home to me.

Anonymous said...

Gallery5 (www.gallery5arts.org) in Richmond, Va has been selling more Lord Chesterfield Ale than almost any other VA outlet. We even have our own LCA drinking song. On cue, we all raise our bottles and sing together:
"Drink, drink, Lord Chesterfield Ale,
It's bold and it's daring,Your taste comes alive
when you drink, drink, Lord Chesterfield Ale,
The classic from Yuengling and Gallery5,
So let's drink, drink.........repeat song

Anonymous said...

I just found out Yuengling is in Georgia. I will pick up some tonight!