Friday, September 4, 2009

TAMPA GUITAR PROMO 9-5-09

Tomorrow, Saturday September 5, 2009 will be your next chance to enter to win a Limited Edition Yuengling Martin guitar in the Tampa Bay area. Come on out and join Yuengling at the Copper Top Pub in Tampa, FL for the next Martin Guitar Promo! You can watch the guitar hero contest while enjoying some great Yuengling specials. Copper Top will feature $1.80 Lager pints, as well as specials on Lager, Light Lager, and Black & Tan bottles.

Copper Top Pub
5112 E Fowler Ave
Tampa FL

2 comments:

Lexy said...

I live in Austin Texas and am originally from Pittsburgh, Pa. We have loads of people in Texas from the East Coast. How do we get Yuengling in Austin especially? When I went into Specs, they told me I was the 4th person that day to ask for it, if he could get it, it would be piled to the ceiling. There is a demand! So come on Yuengling show some love to ATX!

Unknown said...

I just visited for the first time---what a neat site. I live in Ohio and can only buy your beer in PA or at Nags Head when I visit NC. My favorite brew is your Black & Tan. Is there any chance that I will be able to buy your products in NE Ohio soon?